Friday, April 29, 2011

Fix-It-FRIDAY'S # 96 {I Heart Faces}



SOOC:



After:


I had a lot of fun with this weeks Fix-It-FRIDAY!!!

1.) Opened up in Photoshop
2.) Adjusted the levels
3.) Adjusted the Saturation
4.) Opened new images with Clouds {see images below}

6.) I then used the Lasso Tool and selected the clouds.
7.) Ctrl J {this makes a new layer}
8.) Dragged onto the original Kite Image
9.) Free Transformed the NEW Layer and placed where I wanted it.
10.) I changed the Layers mode into MULTIPLY {this way I could see what the image looked like underneath the new layer.}
11.) Used the Brush tool set to BLACK to erase any unwanted part of the NEW Layer.
12.) Flattened
13.) Adjusted the the levels and hues {again}
14.) Cropped
15.) Saved and published to blog!
 
Thanks for reading my blog come back soon!!! Look out for this weeks Travel Tuesday! =)




0 comments:


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP