Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Canada}-Travel Tuesday!-Colorado Nature Photographer



What is Travel Tuesday you say? Well its something new, fresh and fun. Starting today {Tuesday} I am going to post all kinds of beautiful image I've taken from places I've been, things I love, Items around the house, from my back yard..... Sky's the limit for Travel Tuesday!

And if you want to visit some of these place I've been or just want to plan a trip. I know a Fabulous Travel Agent!!! Megan Austin Owner of Anthem Travel.

Enjoy!

Today we are traveling to a beautiful Island in Canada. I had the pleasure of visiting this Island back in September 2010.  Here is one of my favorite images from our trip.

Welcome to Stuart Island, Canada

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Have a fabulous day!

www.photographybykristinmcconnell.com


0 comments:


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP