Friday, April 8, 2011

Fix-It-FRIDAY #93 {I Heart Faces}


SOOC



AFTER:

I had fun with this edit! Since in the original her head was a bit blown out, and there was some sun flare I went with it!!! =)

1.) Opened in Photoshop CS2
2.)Ran Coffee ShopSun Kissed Action 80%
3.) Added Saturation
4.) Adjusted the levels
5.) Re-sized and Sharpened for Web
6.) Flattened and Saved



I hope you enjoyed Fix-It FRIDAY!

I HEART Comments!! =) 

Have a Fabulous Friday!!!! 

Happy Editing! 






www.photographybykristinmcconnell.com {Under Construction New reveal coming SOON!!!}


2 comments:

Melissa April 15, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

I love the sun kissed action its one of my favorites.

Kristin McConnell April 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

Thanks! I lvoe that action as well! =)


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP