Monday, January 31, 2011

People’s Choice Photo Challenge | Best Face Photo in January 2011-I Heart Faces Challenge




I am so excited to enter the People's Choice Best Face Photo Challenge. I took this image of my son a few weeks ago while shooting our family portraits. When I first read about this challenge from I Heart Faces this is the first image that came to mind. By far one of my favorite pictures I have taken this month! <3

If you want to see the other images that have been entered just click in the I Heart Faces Logo below. My enter is under Kristin McConnell. (Photography by Kristin was to long!) ;) 





Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! Become a Follower if you would like! =)

Take care!

Kristin

3 comments:

suzanne barber January 31, 2011 at 10:06 PM  

Nice shot. It looks like he is on top of a mountain, with that far-off background!

Unknown February 1, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Great photo -- captures the warmth of his eyes

Ginamarie February 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Perfect photo Kristin. I voted for you... good luck!


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP