Friday, February 4, 2011

Fix-It FRIDAY #85 -I Heart Faces-Arizona Photographer

BEFORE: (SOOC)


AFTER: My edit (Photography by Kristin)


-Opened the image in Photoshop CS2
-I adjusted the Levels
-Reduced the Hues in Saturation
-Sharpened her eyes using my Photography by Kristin Eye Pop Action
-Used the patch tool to clean up her face just a bit.
-Ran TRA Bitchin B&W Action
-Adjusted the Curves
-Added a bit of Contrast
-Cropped
-Clone Stamped a bit of the background out.
-Flattened and Saved

For more I heart Faces and fix-it FRIDAY  fun check out their website at www.iheartfaces.com


Happy Friday!


Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!!


Have a wonderful day!!!


Kristin


www.photographybykristinmcconnell.com

0 comments:


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP