Friday, January 28, 2011

Fix it FRIDAY! #84 -I Heart Faces


BEFORE: SOOC (Straight out of Camera)

AFTER: My edits~Photography by Kristin

-Opened the image in Photoshop CS2
-Used Patch tool to clean up drool on her face
-Sharpened her eyes using my Photography by Kristin Eye Pop Action
-Ran Jubilee Action at 80% from Paint the Moon
-Ran Tweak My Jubilee Action 80% from Paint the Moon
-Ran Warmer Action from Pioneer Women Action Set 2 update 100%
-Brightened up the background a bit
-Flattened and Saved

For more I heart Faces and fix-it FRIDAY  fun check out their website at www.iheartfaces.com

I am so excited about Fix-it FRIDAYS! This is my first time participating in one of I Heart Faces Fix-it-Fridays. I have been following them for a while now but just haven't had the time to participate. But I am going to make time and have fun with all their little challenges and such.







Hope you have a Fabulous FRIDAY!!!

www.photographybykristinmcconnell.com

4 comments:

Key Fam January 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

VERY nicely done, Kristin! I REALLY need to get Photoshop, and learn how to work with all the "layers" and stuff! Keep up the good work!

Andrea January 28, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Very Pretty Edit! Love how you made the colors pop!

Jana Hamarova January 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Beautiful edit, Kristine!
I like your blog.

Jessica Marie January 28, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Lovely edit! :)


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP