Monday, March 29, 2010

Only a couple Day's left to enter my contest!

Have you entered yet????  I will randomly choose Wednesday March 31 by 12pm Arizona time!

1.) Leave a comment on my blog:( Just click on Comments and write a little note to be entered!)

2.) Be a Fan of Photography by Kristin
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Anthem-AZ/Photography-by-Kristin/67258659996?ref=ts

3.) Live in or live in the surrounding area of Anthem, Arizona

A winner will be randomly picked to win a free portrait sitting and a mounted 11x14. Portrait will be taken in April or May. You have until Noon March 31st to enter.


What's a blog with out an Image?!

This is my sweet daughter! I just love the emotion in this image! 


Good Luck!!
Please let me know if you have any questions!

0 comments:


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP