Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky Leprechaun Contest

Win a FREE Portrait Sitting and a FREE Mounted 11x14.

Its easy as 1...2...3...

All you have to do is:


1.) Leave a comment on my blog to be entered into my Lucky Leprechaun contest.

2.) Be a Fan of Photography by Kristin
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Anthem-AZ/Photography-by-Kristin/67258659996?ref=ts

3.) Live in or live in the surrounding area of Anthem, Arizona

A winner will be randomly picked to win a free portrait sitting and a mounted 11x14. Portrait will be taken in April or May. You have until Noon March 31st to enter.

Good Luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Go get em K-Dog! I like the contests & I shall enter often. I am way overdue for a portrait anyway & I dig your work.

BTIII


Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP